Request a Quote
Enter Your zipcode :
Oklahoma City Brake Repair
AAMCO will keep you going...and stopping!
Your brake system is a critical safety feature in your car, truck or SUV. Annual inspections and proper maintenance are important in order to ensure your safety and to avoid costly and hazardous failures to the brake system. It starts with a FREE inspection at your locally owned AAMCO center. Your AAMCO expert technician will examine the entire braking system's pads/shoes, hydraulic fluids, rotor/drum wear, calipers and wheel cylinders, brake hardware, hoses and lines, master cylinder, and the anti-lock system for vehicles so equipped.
If you notice any of the signs of possible brake failure "squealing, grinding, other unusual noise when you apply the brakes, a brake pedal that can be depressed nearly to the floor, a brake warning light that stays lit" have your brake system checked out as soon as possible.
If our FREE inspection uncovers any wear, damage, or problems, the AAMCO Brake System Service includes:
- Worn pads and shoes replaced
- Wheel bearings repacked as needed
- Lubrication for specified components
- Rotor and drum resurfacing (may need replacement if wear is excessive)
- Replacement of other components based on findings of inspection
- Old brake fluid is replaced with fresh fluid
- Adjust parking brake
- Road test to ensure the entire braking system is operating properly
Find the AAMCO locations nearest you for Coupons & Special Offers
Click the "Coupon & Offers" link of the location nearest you.